yadayadayada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
yadayadayada

a place to chat random nonsense and have a giggle !!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PoF ban unfair need to moan lol

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

PoF ban unfair need to moan lol Empty
PostSubject: PoF ban unfair need to moan lol   PoF ban unfair need to moan lol EmptyFri May 30, 2008 11:13 pm

I've had a 3 yr (till feb 2011) ban from the PoF forums because---- wait for it---- drum roll please..... i put a picture of my 2 dogs on my profile ...not even the main pic ... the ban was because I wasn't in the chuffin picture .....is puddles puddled???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PoF ban unfair need to moan lol   PoF ban unfair need to moan lol EmptySat May 31, 2008 12:00 am

She's Top Dog
Back to top Go down
Naisy

Naisy

Number of posts : 2213
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: PoF ban unfair need to moan lol   PoF ban unfair need to moan lol EmptySat May 31, 2008 9:01 am

Friggin hell at least my ban for three years was worth it
How pathetic is that
She on the fuckin change or something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PoF ban unfair need to moan lol   PoF ban unfair need to moan lol EmptySat May 31, 2008 9:11 am

Contest it, altho she is a fucking power hungry know it all so - good luck with that Smile

POF bores the shit out of me these days, my advise is to come post on here and get your buddies to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Naisy

Naisy

PostSubject: Re: PoF ban unfair need to moan lol   PoF ban unfair need to moan lol EmptySat May 31, 2008 9:50 am

I shall post a thread of complaint in April 2010 when my ban is up
hehe
Back to top Go down
Woz

Woz

Number of posts : 4781
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: PoF ban unfair need to moan lol   PoF ban unfair need to moan lol EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:02 am

The forums are shite anyway, What i don't understand is how can you be banned for having a pic of your pets ffs?!
Sounds to me like the place is run by power mad little mussolini's.
Back to top Go down
Naisy

Naisy

PostSubject: Re: PoF ban unfair need to moan lol   PoF ban unfair need to moan lol EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:15 am

It's run by cu**ing yanks or canadians

Now they don't even understand the concept of irony so how the fuck are they to understand the British sense of humour? I just went on there to check out the new late - aka Pandy -the fucking know it all. What a pile of shite comes out of her mouth - saying on her profile she doens't appreciate bad spelling yet the yanks can't even spell grey correctly
Anyone who wants to be a mod on a forum like that needs a reality check - I bet they were all bullied at school - bit like those community coppers - and now need to exercise authority behind stupid rules.
I is right on one now!!
Back to top Go down
Woz

Woz

PostSubject: Re: PoF ban unfair need to moan lol   PoF ban unfair need to moan lol EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:20 am

Naisy wrote:
It's run by cu**ing yanks or canadians

Now they don't even understand the concept of irony so how the fuck are they to understand the British sense of humour? I just went on there to check out the new late - aka Pandy -the fucking know it all. What a pile of shite comes out of her mouth - saying on her profile she doens't appreciate bad spelling yet the yanks can't even spell grey correctly
Anyone who wants to be a mod on a forum like that needs a reality check - I bet they were all bullied at school - bit like those community coppers - and now need to exercise authority behind stupid rules.
I is right on one now!!

I bet they're all dwarfs too.........................

*hides behind desk and awaits explosion*
Back to top Go down
Naisy

Naisy

PostSubject: Re: PoF ban unfair need to moan lol   PoF ban unfair need to moan lol EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:29 am

No doubt - small mind mentality in stumpy little useless eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkking bodies

One of the UK mods has locked a thread about "your best kiss ever" as it's considered a "chat" topic and has then supported this by posting the rules....yet again (yawns)
However, "How Can I/We Cope Now That The Football Season Is Over" remains. Now, I know I'm Welsh and a little bit fruit loopy but does that not fall under chat topics?
Bunch of wankers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PoF ban unfair need to moan lol   PoF ban unfair need to moan lol EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:45 am

*shouts thru megaphone*

Step away from POF Naisy
Back to top Go down
Naisy

Naisy

PostSubject: Re: PoF ban unfair need to moan lol   PoF ban unfair need to moan lol EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:52 am

I'm due a canny rant like to be fair lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PoF ban unfair need to moan lol   PoF ban unfair need to moan lol EmptySat May 31, 2008 11:00 am

Aye its been at least a day since the last one
Back to top Go down
Woz

Woz

PostSubject: Re: PoF ban unfair need to moan lol   PoF ban unfair need to moan lol EmptySat May 31, 2008 11:47 am

De Sade wrote:
Aye its been at least a day since the last one

Er not quite, about 13 hrs by my reckoning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PoF ban unfair need to moan lol   PoF ban unfair need to moan lol EmptySat May 31, 2008 12:10 pm

Seems a bit strong.

I only got a 1 month ban for calling Puddled a power mad bitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PoF ban unfair need to moan lol   PoF ban unfair need to moan lol EmptySat May 31, 2008 12:13 pm

Women get harsher bans, jealousy is an evil thang
Back to top Go down
Naisy

Naisy

PostSubject: Re: PoF ban unfair need to moan lol   PoF ban unfair need to moan lol EmptySat May 31, 2008 12:20 pm

OMG who dragged the manc tramp in?
Back to top Go down
Naisy

Naisy

PostSubject: Re: PoF ban unfair need to moan lol   PoF ban unfair need to moan lol EmptySat May 31, 2008 12:24 pm

Quote :
Er not quite, about 13 hrs by my reckoning.

I feel even worse today Woz as he has gone to play in a charity football match for some lad who killed himself

Good job we don't live in Bridgend - he would be fuckin knackered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PoF ban unfair need to moan lol   PoF ban unfair need to moan lol EmptySat May 31, 2008 12:28 pm

Naisy wrote:
OMG who dragged the manc tramp in?

Where? I didn't realise you allowed those sort in here.
Back to top Go down
Naisy

Naisy

PostSubject: Re: PoF ban unfair need to moan lol   PoF ban unfair need to moan lol EmptySat May 31, 2008 12:29 pm

Hehe how are yer ??

And don't start the tramp kebab thing

I watched Restless Natives the other week - what a pile of shite that was and the soundtrack was utter wank......

Have ye missed me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PoF ban unfair need to moan lol   PoF ban unfair need to moan lol EmptySat May 31, 2008 12:39 pm

Naisy wrote:
Hehe how are yer ??

And don't start the tramp kebab thing

I watched Restless Natives the other week - what a pile of shite that was and the soundtrack was utter wank......

Have ye missed me

You'll have to remind me. Who are you again?

I do have a vague recollection of some Welsh slapper. But, it's a bit of a blur.
Back to top Go down
Naisy

Naisy

PostSubject: Re: PoF ban unfair need to moan lol   PoF ban unfair need to moan lol EmptySat May 31, 2008 12:40 pm

That would be me

See - the alzheimers aint that bad yet flower
Back to top Go down
buggerlugs
Admin
buggerlugs

Number of posts : 3057
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: PoF ban unfair need to moan lol   PoF ban unfair need to moan lol EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:55 pm

Well ive had another one this time tis only 1 month from posting,personally i think drip needs to get a life Sleep she's boring me now just like the forums on there have started to.
Failing her getting a life i wish someone would just shag her and have done with it,she might be happier then geek
Back to top Go down
Chuffing~Bint
Admin
Chuffing~Bint

Number of posts : 5362
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: PoF ban unfair need to moan lol   PoF ban unfair need to moan lol EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 7:17 pm

But she needs her power she gets hungry so she nuked us
Back to top Go down
https://yadayadayada.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: PoF ban unfair need to moan lol   PoF ban unfair need to moan lol EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 8:22 pm

I was banned from POF forum within 24hrs of joing!

Beat that if you can!! hahahaha!!
Back to top Go down
Chuffing~Bint
Admin
Chuffing~Bint

Number of posts : 5362
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: PoF ban unfair need to moan lol   PoF ban unfair need to moan lol EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 8:33 pm

I take back what i said..........im back in !!!

Ha ha you bad boy u!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://yadayadayada.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PoF ban unfair need to moan lol   PoF ban unfair need to moan lol Empty

Back to top Go down

PoF ban unfair need to moan lol
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next