yadayadayada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
yadayadayada

a place to chat random nonsense and have a giggle !!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

child care

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fudgy

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-09-08

child care Empty
PostSubject: child care   child care EmptySat May 09, 2009 8:17 am

Do any of you have a child minder???????

Mine has just informed me that the charges will change...

I would normally pay half fees if I take a holiday or ems is off or if minder takes holiday...

Now its full fees pale

So if said minder takes a hol , I have to pay full fees and then pay a stand in minder full fees at the same time ..not making life very easy as always !!! But its what they do !!! and round here in mk its standard procedure ...

My only saving grace really is ..my child minder is a diamond really , and has said she will take off the same weeks in the summer that I choose to make it easier for me ... she brings emily home for me and picks her up , and she is the only mionder who will work till 10 on a night ..the rest wont work past 6 and if they did a one off it would be double bubble..so really its a case of weighing up the pro's and cons..

I just feel frustrated really , its not so easy been a lone parent and working !!

moan over

feel free to call me a cooont afro
Back to top Go down
jessicca_02

jessicca_02

Number of posts : 1726
Registration date : 2008-09-18

child care Empty
PostSubject: Re: child care   child care EmptySat May 09, 2009 8:03 pm

Hey you, long time no see. How the devil are you and Ems? Any plans on camp this year?

Childminders...hmm. For five years, i employed an aupair and paid them out my own pocket. If you can give them their own room and they dont work too long hours then you can give them as little as £50 a week...however this comes out your own pocket. Thru those years tho, it worked well for me as sometimes left the house at 5am and didnt get home til 11pm and childminders will not work those hours.

Been teaching and youngest been in school since Jan and am now using before and after school clubs...which thankfully means i no longer have to pay for their holidays and if we not using the service then dont have to pay.

They want single mums to work and hand on heart have worked ever since i was 13 but they dont help you and sometimes you better off staying at home.
Back to top Go down
fudgy

child care Empty
PostSubject: Re: child care   child care EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:55 pm

hey darling ...we are good thanks ..you ??? and the boys ?

I missed antonia's b/day and will miss jac's b/day too , are you going to that ??

yes hope to get to camp this summer , need to have a good old catch up with you all.

what you said is true as can be ..they push you to work , and to be fair I want to work , but its not the easiest thing in the world. kidz club no good to me cos the bookies is open till 9.30 so i need care till 10 pm..

hey ho
Back to top Go down
jessicca_02

jessicca_02

Number of posts : 1726
Registration date : 2008-09-18

child care Empty
PostSubject: Re: child care   child care EmptyWed May 13, 2009 7:54 pm

hey chick, we are cool ta, same shite but different day lol.

I missed Ants birthday too and will miss Jac's as have the kids this weekend. I am going to the next camp meet tho with kids in tow. You def have to come hun as would be great to see you.

Have you ever thought about being an LSA in schools as would fit in arouund the hours with school and ems and you are more than capable of doing it.
Back to top Go down
fudgy

child care Empty
PostSubject: Re: child care   child care EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:47 am

hi jess ...

whats an LSA ??? I dont know about been capable , I dont even know what it is !! haha

BUT NO ..I wouldnt work with kids in a million years ..little fookers ...

I hate walking through the playground tbh at home time

eewwwwww

anyway , did you manage to make any of the meets ? I spoke to tony briefly and he was good!

you ok ??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

child care Empty
PostSubject: Re: child care   child care Empty

Back to top Go down

child care
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
yadayadayada :: WHINGERS CORNER :: Moaner-
Jump to: